Sunday, June 15, 2014

Influenster's new - TLC VoxBox


Shell Fuel Rewards Network

The Fuel Rewards Network program at Shell is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel. For a limited time, new members save 25 cents per galls on their second fill up and 3 cents every time after!

Review:

The Shell Fuel Rewards program offers awesome loyalty grocery store cards linked with their fuel cards! I linked one and all my transactions from that store came up and I now can save .30 a gallon on my fuel per gallon! Overall I think this is an awesome and great program!

Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™

$4.49-$5.99

Breyers® the brand known for bring families together to enjoy the delicious frozen treats for more than 140 years, is expanding its portfolio with the introduction of new Breyers® Gelato Indulgences. Each of the four  delicious varieties features a trio of textures - creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings - for the ultimate indulgence. To support the launch of Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™, this campaign will show couples how to create the perfect date night at home - and have a new reason to "spoon". You can also check out my Pinterest Board for "Date Night" Idea's

Review:

I must say, I think I have a new favorite ice cream. I was lucky enough to taste test the Tiramisu flavor. All I can say is YUM! This ice cream tastes exactly like the cake maybe even better. This tasty treat has delicate mascarpone gelato, decadent espresso sauce, ladyfinger cookie pieces and gourmet cocoa.  My husband unfortunately did want to try this flavor since he doesn't like Tiramisu however, I think I might have to get the Vanilla Caramel or Triple Chocolate flavor to share next.

Puffs to Go

$0.49 per single pack

Puffs To Go are perfect for use in the car, in your purse, on the go, where ever you are. Puffs are Dermatologist tested to be gentle


Neosporin® Neo to Go

$4.97 to $7.50

Neosporin® Neo To Go! is a convient no touch, no sting spray that fits anywhere to give you infection protection,plus pain relief, on the go. It is specially designed for one-handed use and is great for your purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf, gym, or travel bag.

Ivory Bar Soap Ivory

$3.99 for a 10 pack


Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure clean & simple and contains no dyes or heavy perfumes. Plus, with how gently Ivory is on the skin its no wonder its recommended by 4 out of 5 moms!

Review:

A mother's must have staple in her home. I have four children all with different sensitivities and this is one product I don't have to buy four different versions of! It smells great and does the job wonderfully. I have absolutely no complaints with Ivory soap. My mother used it with my siblings and I growing up and it continues to be a staple in my own home. 

Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother

$30 (ordered only through Avon.com)



Introducing Anew Reversalist Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother, This translucent balm BLURS the look of WRINKLES on the forehead & around the eyes INSTANTLY! Use your fingers to gently pat onto the skin. The cream to powder skin perfecter delivers a silky smooth virtually line free look for skin that gets you noticed!

Review:

I have been using this product for about two weeks now. Instantly this wrinkle smoother started hiding my fine lines on my forehead. This product can be used on top of your make up or before bed. I use it both ways. It is not an oily product at all. It actually makes your face very smooth and silky.  Anew Reversalist Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother is formulated with Tri-Elastinex to enhance skin cells' ability to renew, regenerate and reconstruct itself. After two weeks, i do still have my wrinkles, but I will continue to use it to see if they completely go away. This products works wonders for camouflaging wrinkles right away, and works well with all skin colors and types.

Please Note: 

All these products were received completely free for testing and review purposes from Influenster.

No comments :

Post a Comment