Monday, February 17, 2014

Pinchme or pinch not... that is the question?

I have been using both BzzAgent and Influenster for my product testing experiences. 

There are pro's and con's with using this site. First of all you have to be available on Tuesday at 11am to have your best chances in receiving free products.

Here are two of the samples I have received so far:




One thing to note, the products from PinchMe are sample sized. The products from BzzAgent and Influenster are Full sized of products usually. You can scroll through my posts and see what my previous free product kits look like from each of these companies.

Also, you only have to do a couple of things for Pinchme. It's alot less work then BzzAgent and Influenster. So in retrospect you give back about what you get. You only have to do one survey. Then tell them whether or not you will be purchasing the item again, you do have the option to purchase the item, the site directs you to the different outlets for purchase.

I received both these items free for product testing purposes from PinchMe

No comments :

Post a Comment