Monday, February 17, 2014

Taco Bell® Sauces at Home

 

Taco Bell® Sauces
Cost $2.19
Comes in Mild, Hot, Fire and Verde Flavors.


Taco Bell has now improved their "A" game.  Instead of stocking up on sauce packets, always asking for extras so we can stash them, we now have a bottle.  We have taste tested both Mild and Fire and they are the exact same recipe as in stores. My kids we super excited when this package came. They prefer the mild flavor on their little taste buds.  It has become an esstential staple in my house. My husband has switch from his tabasco sauce to Fire sauce on our Mexican homemade dishes.

We use these sauces on everything. On our eggs in the morning, spicying up chicken and rice soup or jambalaya. to out routing mexican dishes.

No more messy stash of packets in my fridge! I finally get my little drawer back!

I have received this product from BzzAgent completely free for product testing and review.

No comments :

Post a Comment